Financial Planner and Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Specialist
Karen has worked in a variety of roles within the financial services' industry since 1986. 12 of these years were spent in large financial
companies with roles including corporate superannuation account manager and associate consultant.
Karen commenced with Sheridans in 2010 working with our SMSF clients, assisting them with compliance and strategic issues, including preparation of financial statements and tax returns.
In 2016, Karen became an Authorised Representative of Sheridans Accountants and Financial Planners Pty Ltd, allowing her to provide strategic and investment advice to our SMSF clients.
In 2019 Karen's role expanded to providing full financial advice to our clients, allowing her to gain enjoyment in assisting our clients with investment, strategy and problem-solving advice, ensuring they optimise outcomes for their financial future and obtaining their lifestyle goals.
Karen’s professional qualifications and memberships include:
- Bachelor of Arts (Accounting),
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser of the - Tax Practitioners Board
- Associate member of the Self-managed Super Fund Association
- Authorised Representative of - Sheridans Accountants and Financial Planners Pty Ltd